Monday, September 28, 2009

Signed Gundams...


Signed Gundams...
Originally uploaded by Tasayu
It's almost a fitting moment. You see this past weekend was the New York Anime Festival (NYAF) which あ!PoN got to cover. And I got to interview a certain director of a certain big robot series... His name? Yoshiyuki Tomino of Gundam 0079 and most of the UC series fame! People seemed intimidated by his presence but my sit down chat with him went quite well and we shared many laughs! Then he signed all these items for me from my trip to Odaiba in Japan! So the signed Gundam Boxes perfectly closes the Gundam extravaganza! Man what an awesome experience! Just as a refresher here are the links to the photos I shot from Japan in the GUNDAM FOLDER! Hopefully I'll be able to translate the show and air it soon on AnimePodcast.net !

No comments:

Post a Comment