Friday, August 28, 2009

Sega Game Center...


Sega Game Center...
Originally uploaded by Tasayu
One of the bigger game center's in the area and the place that got my UFO Catching skills back in gear! SO far I have gotten a big bear head which is really cute, and a limited edition Evangelion Misato statuette which I will post pics of later! Maybe when I get back to the states! But yea it seems Ikebukuro is the couples paradise for happy fun times (lol). As well as a female otaku's safe haven from the Akihabara crowd! The Animate here is HUGE. Sunshine City is pretty cool too ah speed blogging gotta run will be back soon! Off to Skylark Gusto for some food!

Note: Today started my Pachi-slo run in Japan as well. Lots of new machines out and I will cover that later! But for now you know where to go for the pics of the day JAPAN, GUNDAM, and KYOTO folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment